ShelfStock is an Irish consultancy service set up in 2014 by Gerry Byrne. Shelfstock specialises in category management and its advantages and processes to help both retailers and suppliers achieve their goals to become more consumer and shopper centric.
Gerry is an FMCG professional with more than 25 years experience in the retail sector. He has a grounded knowledge of category/occasion-based merchandising, shopper marketing, consumer insights, range and assortment planning. His career has seen him work across the supermarket and the convenience channels where he introduced many award winning solutions to aid the shopping experience. He has also worked on the Supplier side of the industry where he utilised his knowledge of the shopper & consumer to win the hearts and minds of the retailers.
- Tailor-made solutions to suit your exact needs
- Local one-to-one support
- Consultants with 20+ years of retail experience
- Tailor-made Category Management workshops
- Space planning (both macro and micro) software training
- Retail Store assessment (Range, Category & Store Layout)
- Focus groups and consumer panels at very competitive rates
- Cost-effective and affordable Space planning and floor planning Software
- Unique live imaging and full size planogram image service
- Planogram outsourcing solutions at very competitive rates
To provide support to manufacturers and retailers in the form of category insight, shopping behaviour and space planning software, ensuring the right products have the right space at the right time to meet your shoppers needs.
PS the barcode under the logo is real, scan it to see what happens