Retail Floor Planner 2022 now available
Can your customers find the products they’re looking for?
Creating store plans is now made easy with Retail Floor Planner
- Visualise how your store will look before any physical changes
- Quickly build your store plan from included fixtures
- Easily communicate store layouts, output to powerpoint or pdf
Are you giving the correct space to each category?
Use the import feature to load store or planogram sales or Epos data
- Produce a set of customised reports e.g. share of space by category
- Output to excel for full customisation of reports and pivot charts
Do you know where the best positions in store are?
By using the built in highlight feature you can highlight
- Hot & Cold Spots or Under & Over
- Top & Bottom or Quadrant analysis
- Or set your own characteristics
Are your customers getting the service levels they expect?
With Retail Floor Planner's analysis feature you can perform evaluations on various metrics
- GPROII (gross margin on inventory investment)
- Days of Supply and rate of stock turns
- Lost profit and lost sales
- Target inventory model and projected sales on inventory
Retail Floor Planner - the new features include;
- Ability to import planogram data from Retail Shelf Planner e.g. number of shelves, products, planogram dimensions etc.
- Ability to filter imported data from .rsp and .pln files
- New fixture types including round fixtures and 4 sided fixtures
- Faster importing of excel files
- New Clone feature to quickly copy fixtures or obstructions
- Multiple floor plan analysis, compare a set of floor plans
- Quickly draw walls with the measure tool
- Draw segment lines in fixtures
- and many more cool new features...
Key benefits of using Retail Floor Planner
- Combine merchandising, financial and category management data with architectural store layouts
- Analyse space-to-performance ratios to reach the optimal return on your valuable retail space
- Reduce planning time - by creating accurate and actionable floor plans
- Consistency - ensure consistency in different store designs
- Increase sales - through improved focus on the consumer
- Reduced cost - calculate the total cost of all fixtures needed by only ordering what you need
Retail Floor Planner is available in three versions. Click on the comparison chart below to find which one is the best for you
The real challenge is knowing how to look for the right information and what type of questions you need to ask to take your business forward, but when you do, the result can be both profitable and rewarding and most importantly consumer centric
By understanding how your categories and fixtures perform using the various metrics built into the software you will then get real insights into how your shoppers interact with them resulting in better decisions in both position and layout of your store ensuring the maximum return and a shopper friendly layout
Want a free demo?
If you would like a practical demonstration of the software in operation we can arrange a time to come to your office and demonstrate all the features without any obligations to purchase
Why not let us do the work for you
Our consultants have years of experience in the FMCG industry and can support you in many different ways. From executing project-activities to functioning as a sounding board, if you are interested in analysing your store layout or need to know more about our software contact us, or send an email for more information.