Store layout analysis made easy with Retail Floor Planner
Can your customers find the products they’re looking for?
Creating store plans is now made easy with Retail Floor Planner
- Visualise how your store will look before any physical changes
- Quickly build your store plan from included fixtures
- Easily communicate store layouts, output to powerpoint or pdf
Are you giving the correct space to each category?
Use the import feature to load store or planogram sales or Epos data
- Produce a set of customised reports e.g. share of space by category
- Output to excel for full customisation of reports and pivot charts
Do you know where the best positions in store are?
By using the built in highlight feature you can highlight
- Hot & Cold Spots or Under & Over
- Top & Bottom or Quadrant analysis
- Or set your own characteristics
Are your customers getting the service levels they expect?
With Retail Floor Planner’s analysis feature you can perform evaluations on various metrics
- GPROII (gross margin on inventory investment)
- Days of Supply and rate of stock turns
- Lost profit and lost sales
- Target inventory model and projected sales on inventory
Key benefits of Retail Floor Planner software
- Easy-to-use, also for non planogram specialists
- Low annual subscription fee
- Ability to link to existing space planning software
- Print to any Microsoft windows printer (inc pdf)
- Available in multiple languages
- Driven by industry-experts
Key benefits of using Retail Floor Planner
- Combine merchandising, financial and category management data with architectural store layouts
- Analyse space-to-performance ratios to reach the optimal return on your valuable retail space
- Reduce store planning time – by creating accurate and actionable floor plans
- Consistency – ensure consistency in different store designs
- Increase sales – through improved focus on the consumer
- Reduced cost – calculate the total cost of all fixtures needed by only ordering what you need
Retail Floor Planner has no high upfront costs just a low annual cost.
Typical example €1,500 for Express, €2,500 for Enterprise edition
The real challenge is knowing how to look for the right information and what type of questions you need to ask to take your business forward, but when you do, the result can be both profitable and rewarding and most importantly consumer centric
Like a free demo?
If you would like a demonstration of the software we can arrange a time to come to your office and demonstrate all the features without any obligations to purchase
Download a brochure here
Why not let us do the work for you
Our consultants have years of experience in the FMCG industry and can support you in many different ways. From executing project-activities to functioning as a sounding board, if you are interested in analysing your store layout or need to know more about our software contact us, or send an email for more information.